Thursday, October 28, 2010

When Darkness Falls

Okay, so it's been FOREVER I know, but I shall finally get around to blogging about last Friday, aka MY VERY FIRST DATE! It was fo sho completely awesome. Totally off the hook. Yo.
I went to the Halloween Dance at BHS (When Darkness Falls -insert creepy music- OOO EEEE OOOH!). It was a total blast. I went with Jake Simpson (he's the studly guy standing next to me in the photos. . . ) And yes, he is a sophomore. Let's just get that over with. But he was a total gentleman and was a way fun date! We went with Chandler and Spencer and Nicole and Mco, and we all dressed in 50s attire, which was way fun. We went to Chan's house for dinner, then to the dance, and finally ended the night at TIffany's for a scary movie [We watched The Legend of Sleepy Hollow on ClearPlay, so it was forty minutes long and made no sense at all. Fun, right?] But it was definitely a stellar night!




In other news, I went and saw "Noises Off" with the BHS Drama Dept. Um, to sum it all up, it was HILARIOUS. I literally almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would definitely recommend the show to anyone who is considering attending. Um, yeah. It will rock your socks. I went with the beautiful TJ Smith and we had a total blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment