Monday, October 11, 2010

K-R-A-Z-Y For You!!

Wow! It's been forever since I blogged! I really need to keep up on my blogging. So basically my favorite thing in the world is musical. I just got back from rehearsal and I love it! Singing and acting and stuff is fun, but the real fun part is all the super awesome kids there. For real. They're super fun! I am always laughing my head off with them and I totally love spending time with them. One of my Yella Fella friends told me that being in musical is an excuse to be socially awkward. This made me laugh super hard because it's so true!! Everyone there is so strange in their own way, yet everyone is accepting and awesome. It definitely is so super fun to go to musical. Love it :)
Here's a few pics of a few of my musical friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment