Friday, October 15, 2010

Insane Rantings

So it's U.E.A. weekend and like the totally cool party animal I am, I have done NOTHING cool at all. Basically I've watched a couple really stupid movies, did Tae Bo a few times, did my laundry and finished my homework. LOOK OUT. REBEL ON THE LOOSE.

And now, I sit at home, alone because Melissa went to the cabin, Mom's at work, Dad's attending to his bishoply duties, Thomas ran off with Travis, and my remaining siblings {Clarke, Katherine, Amy and Garrett} do not live in Bountiful. To add to my complete boredom, Tiffany is in Tuacahn and Chandler is in Las Vegas. This means that every stinkin' person is off having adventures while Emily is stuck at home, working on Driver's Ed.

But, alas, since I am home alone, I get to do whatever I want. WHICH MEANS: I listened to the same song like forty times in a row because no one told me to change the doggone song already, I sang at the top of my lungs because no one could hear, and I indulged in a little Facebook Stalking. {Insert some creepy fact about Parker Lemon that I should not know, but alas I do.}

RANDOM TANGENT: I know I've mentioned this briefly before, but seriously: MY SISTER AMY BETH REGIS IS GETTING MARRIED!!! That is so flicking weird. Who told her that was okay?? Oh, wait, my parents did. And her fiancee. Weird. It's been like a month since they got engaged, but every time I think about it, I get all freaked out. My sister is not going to be able to have sleepovers with me because she'll have a HUSBAND. Her name is going to be MRS. O'BRIEN. What the HECK. And come February, her life will revolve around diapers, coupon clipping, and green jello. But for real, Garrett is definitely the coolest guy in the world {Never mind his odd fascination with Canada}. If you want to read more about their fairy tale, you can click this link:

http://lovealwaysamybeth.blogspot.com/2010/10/someday-is-not-day-of-week-its-now.html

and if that doesn't work, just copy and paste it into little address bar thingy. It's a super cute story and they're a super cute couple. Here's my big question: AMY BETH, {if you're reading this which I don't believe you are} WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED, CAN WE STILL TALK ABOUT BOYS?? OR IS THAT WEIRD FOR GARRETT??

Well, that's about all I had to say. Toodle-Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment