Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dear Mindy Gledhill,

I love your music. Like seriously. My sister has only just recently introduced me to your genius and now I am thoroughly an addict. You are an inspired master. And now my friend Jessica informs me that you also sing LDS music? Ahem, could you get any perfecter? Actually, I don't know anything about you except that you have the voice of an angel and write the cutest songs known to man. And woman. Thank you for your amazing contribution to this world. It is greatly appreciated.

xoxo,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Mmm.. love her. I looked her up on itunes and all the songs McCall gave us on that cd are on itunes. haha plus, all her LDS music is on there too. I'm sure you've heard her on the radio before. I love the contrast of her voice when she sings gospel vs. the Ingrid Michaelson-y stuff. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee loveee loveee!! love you emily :]

    ReplyDelete