Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today I felt like I should blog, but now I cannot think of ONE SINGLE THING to blog about. So, I thought I'd share some inspirational poetry with you. Are you ready? Here we go kids.

ROSES ARE RED
Roses are red
Violets are blue
At times when I'm blind
I can only see you.

LIMERICK
There once was a kid named Ben
Who accidentally dropped his pen.
He looked and he searched
While on a tree branch he perched.
Which is why he's the Little Red Hen.

AND NOW A SLEW OF ANTI-CILANTRO HAIKUS
I hate you green leaf
You ruined my yummy salsa
For that, you must die.

Creepy little weed,
Stay out of my food for life
Or I will hurt you

No more cilantro
I said NO MORE CILANTRO
No more, please, no more.

Cilantro is wrath
Waiting to destroy your day
Eat at own risk sir.

Confused? Me too. I wish I could take credit for all this creative genius, but alas, they are all products of the internet. You may be wondering why I posted all about weird poetry. Well, here's the real question: Why did you just waste four minutes of your life reading it??

No comments:

Post a Comment