Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Tiphany Sue

I have a friend.

Her name is Tiffany.

I call her Tiphy.

So essentially this is how it goes down: Tiph is my best friend and I would do absolutely ANYTHING for her because I know she would definitely do anything for me. Whenever I'm with her, I am always laughing harder than should be humanly possible. She puts up with all my tom foolery (well most of it). She makes me laugh, she's there when I cry, and she tells me when I need to suck it up! What more could you ask for? I recently have just realized how important she is to me. She's basically my other half. Now if she could only warm up to Jake. . . . haha. But for reals. I love her so stinkin' much!







(p.s. I maybe stole this "ShoutOut" idea from Jess Dixon. . .hope you don't mind Jess!)

2 comments:

  1. I laaaav this. Seriously, this made my year. You are such an awesome friend Em, and I WOULD do anything for you!

    ReplyDelete