Sunday, January 09, 2011

Wacky, wonderful, weakening weekend!

So my weekend was basically just as busy as my normal week (for you ladies and gents out there who don't know: MY WEEK IS CRAZY BUSY.) This weekend we opened CINDERELLA!!! *cue orchestrated music* The whole cast did super good and I had a blast. Then, Friday night I had my VERY FIRST STOMP in my high school career (btw, it totally bugs me when people say "high school career". Really. I don't know why. Anyway. . . )
It was super fun. Me and Tiph dressed up and went right after Cinderella got out. We looked like NCPs, but that's okay. I don't know how to dance at all, so I just looked like an idiot. I partied pretty hard with Dallas, Tiph, and Jess, and I even threw down a little Gavotte with Grace (p.s. LOVE HER.)
It was pretty cool.
Also, as a side note, Cinderella is turning out to be WAAAY better than I thought it was going to see. So you should come experience it for your visual and audio enjoyment. I promise you will be delighted.
OH. AND ALSO. I know that I look like a demented hobo in the picture of me and Grace, but you know what? I don't care.





No comments:

Post a Comment