Monday, January 31, 2011

Day #2


*DISCLAIMER {In Regards to the 30 Challenge}: These people aren't listed in any particular order. They're all people who I love and have impacted my life. So, please don't be offended if I don't get to you until later in the month. Or if I don't get to you. I probably love you, but alas, I can only do 30 people!*

Marco

Marco is my dog. And my best friend. I am closer to him than anyone else on the entire earth. He hears every secret, every thought, every insecurity. I tell him what I do wrong, I tell him what I do right. I laugh with him, I cry with him. I know this probably sounds like I'm loony, but he really understands me in the way only an animal can. He loves unconditionally and he always knows how to make me feel better. We share a birthday and a bond. He's the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment