Tuesday, January 25, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Okay, So I know this is lame-ish to start a blog post titled "30 day Challenge" and not have an actual challenge that I am taking part in. The thing is, with musical being over, I have so much time on my hands now! I'd really like to do something semi-productive with my newfound leisure time (instead of just hulu-ing all day like I do now. . . .)
SO!
I decided to enlist myself in a 30 Day Challenge. Not sure what it's going to be, but 30 days seems exactly the right amount of time for some soul searching or personal betterment, don't you think? I have a few ideas of what I might want to do, but nothing concrete.
Here's what I'm thinking so far:
-30 Days as a vegetarian (this is going to be difficult, because I LOVE MEAT.)
-30 Days on a Facebook Fast
-30 Days blogging every day about someone who has changed my life.
-30 Days of making a new friend daily
-30 Days of writing and mailing a "snail mail" letter.
Let me know which of these ideas you think would be cool, or if you have any ideas of your own! Today is Wednesday the 25th, and I'm hoping to start on Sunday the 30th so I should finish on the 1st of March. I hope to keep everyone updated through my blog, so cross your fingers and let's hope I finish it!

3 comments:

  1. good idea...what ever you decide to do let me know and I'll do it with you!! Just because I'm the supportive older sister type :) I personally like the the blogging about someone who has changed my life or been a good influence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the 30 days of blogging every day about someone who has changed your life. But I also like the snail mail one. :) Great idea to do this, by the way. I might have to copy you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee this Emily!! great ideas.
    Love, Ash Purcell ☼

    ReplyDelete