Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It seems like everyone and their dog is blogging today. So I might as well join them!!
Few quick thoughts that have entered my mind in the last two minutes:

1) Naps = good. Being woken up from naps prematurely = bad.

2) Apparently you can be way strange in musical and people mistake it for charm and wit. Who knew.

3) The attraction chain goes: squinkle, crinkle, crush, "like", love.

4) If you perhaps have a slight squinkle. . . okay, a small crinkle. . . oh, who are we kidding, it's a crush, folks. . . . anyway. If you have a crush on a certain boy, and sometimes it becomes hard to form coherent sentences around him, it is not a good idea to try to say something clever. You will end up mumbling something that does not make any sense, and may not even be English. So just stick to nodding and smiling. You'll thank me later.

5) I am falling in love with this song. I'm sure a lot of other people have discovered this song EONS ago and I am finally catching up to the bandwagon and hopping aboard, but really. I like it. Let's face it, I just like Kate Nash. She's swell.

6) While homework is NOT fun, alas, it is necessary to go to college, and I would REALLY like to be able to go to the college of my choosing. So right now would probably be a good time to go finish my U.S. History homework. . .

7) I wish my family was this cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment