Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day #1

Mis Padres

I have to start off my little 30 Day adventure with the people who have been my biggest influence and biggest fans. My parents :)

here they are folks:

My mom is on the right. She's great. Her name is Andrea {but family calls her Annie}.
Here is why I love her:

-she laughs. if you haven't heard it, you wouldn't understand. but, if you have, you understand all too well. her laugh makes the joke fifty two times funnier.

-she snuggles. i'm pretty sure this is where my whole family gets it from, well, except the boys. but me and all my sisters love nothing more than to curl up together and watch a movie, usually getting all five of us {mom, kate, amy, lissa, and me} on one couch or luv sac.

-she believes in me. being a teenage girl, it is super easy to feel like you're not enough, like you don't matter, and that you'll never be important. my mom makes me feel like the exact opposite. she's always there to give me a hug, rub my back, and tell me to keep my chin up.

My dad is on the left. He's swell. His name is Lance {but most people call him Bishop}. Here is why I love him.

-he sings. my dad loves to sing, and he is really good at it. he's got an amazing, high, clear tenor voice, and i love nothing more than to hear him in the ward choir. he's probably where me and amy get our love of singing.

-he's a genius. whether he's helping me with my ap calculus and doing the hard questions in fifteen seconds flat, or wasting the entire family at five crowns or rook, his mind amazes me.

-he's hardworking. my dad is the most honest, hard working man i have ever met. he's so dedicated and diligent with everything. he understands the value of hard work, and he doesn't believe in doing anything half way. he doesn't believe in doing anything less than 112%. he's my inspiration.

My parents are the most incredible people in the entire world and I love them very much. They definitely have changed {and continue to change} my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment