Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little Slice Of Heaven :)

Yesterday I was in a terrible mood. Seriously. It was scary business. Things were kinda frustrating (I was sick, sleep deprived, stressed, and thought I was going to fail all my classes) but nothing was that bad. It was mainly my mood.
SO. Today, I decided everything was going to be great. AND IT WAS.
Here's a list of all the COMPLETELY INCREDIBLE things that made my day so great.

- My beautiful mother let me sleep in this morning :)
- I was totally stressing about my semester final in English, but I actually did pretty good, and it brought me up to an A in the class!
- We're singing the most gorgeous songs in choir, including two of my favorite MoTab songs.
- Tiphgirl let me go to my favorite restaurant for lunch: WINGERS, where we got WAAY too much food and only ate about one third of our meals, but it's okay because we got FREE ASPHALT PIE!!
- I realized that I have the best friend in the entire world. Really, she listens at the right moments and talks when I need her to, and always says the right things. Don't know what I'd do without her.
- NO MUSICAL TODAY!! Not only did this mean we got to enjoy a lengthy lunch at Wingers, it means that today I spent LESS time at the school than at my house!! (No musical or work, so I got to go home like a normal person!)
- MY BRIDESMAID DRESS CAME!! It's not the right color, so we have to send it back, but I got to try on a pretty dress :)
- I looked at my grades, and I did better on my history test than I thought, so I got a 4.0 this term (which for me is a PRETTY big deal)
- I had no homework or other responsibilities, so I read for an hour, then took a lovely (and much needed) THREE HOUR NAP.
- When I awoke, my once again glorious mother got me a Cafe Rio Salad for dinner. Yum :) I was way too stuffed from lunch to eat anything, but now I have a tasty dinner for tomorrow!
- While Mom and Amy ran off to go work on wedding stuff, my mom commanded me to go take a luxurious bubble bath :)
- Said bubble bath was taken while listening to my favorite artists: Taylor Swift, Mindy Gledhill, Kate Nash, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, and Sara Bareilles.
- Nothing else I need to do, so I shall go to bed at a lovely 9:00 p.m.
- Plus, Cinderella tomorrow and I know Tiff is going to kick trash! She is so talented!

Really, today was the best day ever. I know my Heavenly Father had a big part in it :) He's always looking out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment