Monday, February 07, 2011

Day #9

Two words: Tyler Smith.

Need I say more? Probably not. But I will.

I met Tyler last year in Health with Burton. We were brought together by our mutual hatred of the rest of our class. Then, in English and PreCalc we grew closer. Finally, our friendship has led to such adventures as British Movie Marathons, Boy Wallowing Parties, Bowling, Sleepovers, and telling her my deepest darkest secrets (which aren't that deep or dark, but you work with what you have.)

Tyler is incredibly loyal and she appreciates my sense of humor. She is so blunt and not afraid to speak her mind, which is something I really admire. She is an Uh-oh Oreo: white on the outside, black on the inside. There's not really any words for Tyler, she's too indescribable.

All I can say is that I never get sick of her and I never get bored with her. Tyler, you complete me.

No comments:

Post a Comment