Sunday, February 06, 2011

Day #8

I would like to preface this by assuring you that I am not {I AM NOT} doing this to suck up. In fact, this person does not even read my blog.

I have the best boss in the world. She is probably the coolest person I have ever encountered. She has the craziest, yet cutest, fashion sense. She's always wearing awesome socks, big flowers and bows, and doing her hair in awesome ways. She's super funny and she feels more like a high school aged coworker than my boss, which is probably because she is only 24.

She is so great with kids and is going to be the GREATEST mom. All you have to do is watch her with Tyce or Alivia and Rynn or her nephew Talon. They practically worship her. She's great at telling stories and playing make believe and doing little girls' hair.

She's totally approachable and understanding when you have to miss work for something or leave early. And she always has the funniest stories.

Plus, she owns a life size cut out of Justin Bieber which makes her pretty cool in my book.

Miss Jacque, YOU'RE AWESOME!


Come visit her here!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Alivia and Tyce love you too! You and Miss Jacque are great with the kids!!

    ReplyDelete