Saturday, February 05, 2011

Day #7 {and another item of business}


{Yes, I am wearing overalls. Get over it. They're comfortable.}

This is Daniel Mark Stanger. He's my pal.
I've known him for forever because he's my wardy and we've grown up together. He is possibly my favorite person in the entire world.

We do everything {EVERYTHING} together when it comes to ward stuff. Youth Conference, Mutual, Sunday School. Yep, me and Dandan are partying it up. He's probably the coolest kid I know.

One thing you should know is that I really REALLY admire him. He's so comfortable in his own skin, and he doesn't care about what other people think. He's super smart and he has an incredible testimony. He's not even afraid for girls to see him cry! What a keeper.

Danny gets my sense of humor and he always laughs at my jokes {which, trust me, is a BIG DEAL}.

He's hilarious and patient and the best friend a girl could ask for. Really, Dan, you rock my socks.


NOW!

Second item of business.
Today, me and Melissa went to get our hair cut. and THIS happened.


I promise, I did not ask for straight across bangs. Actually, they weren't supposed to be straight across bangs. They were supposed to be side bangs. But they were too short. So, I shook my head and they fell like this and I honestly don't know how I feel about them. What do you think? {and really, folks, it's okay to tell me they're grody.}

No comments:

Post a Comment