Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day #4


Okay, so I'm not sure if this person reads my blog or not, and I'm slightly afraid that they'll think I'm a creep, but someone who has definitely taught me a lot in this life is

Ms. Jane Busk.

A few things you might be interested to know about Jane:
- She's hilarious
- She has the cutest fashion sense
- She's totally awkward (in a good way).

A few {really important} things Jane as taught me:
- IT'S OKAY. Whether it's wearing clothes that don't match, or not blinging up your dress: IT'S OKAY.
- Sometimes people don't understand your sense of humor. That just makes you appreciate the people who do.
- When you're dancing a dream ballet, and your hunky cowboy gets traded for an icky farmhand, it is alright to loudly exclaim "Ulgh".

Jane is great. She's funny, she's cute, she's nice. Visit her here.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh!!! :) That made me smile. And DUH I read your blog.

    I love you Emily. You're great.

    ReplyDelete