Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Summer of Wardies!

One of the reasons this summer has been completely awesome is because of my INCREDIBLE WARDIES!! They rock my socks. The summer started off with Youth Conference at Snow College!! It was totally fun! An entire week of water fights (where the 20th ward WASTED!!), rockin' people, incredible dances, Badger Blast, the Manti Pageant, being unofficially adopted into the 14th ward, and awesome car rides. Whether I was playing "The floor is Lava" in me and Shanni's room, or making "Snow College Faces" every day with Danny, I had a completely AWESOME time!! I'm so glad I got to go!







And then, who can forget GIRLS' CAMP!!! I was a youth leader this year, and our camp theme was "Part of His World" from the musical The Little Mermaid. It was a total blast!! We did lots of fun crafts, had a totally fun hike, where me and Jessica sang The Sound of Music and went goat hunting, not to mention discussed every encounter I have had with the beautiful Parker Lemon. We had a hilarious skit, where I played "Don", the studly and desirable boyfriend of Jessica. Me and Melissa also bought matching windbreakers, and me and Denali had matching "doobner" glasses. Speaking of Doobners, you have never seen so many in one place as the 20th ward Girls' Camp!! It was completely awesome. Camp was great, thanks to the hard work and effort of our INCREDIBLE camp director Cally! I am so excited for next year!!





2 comments:

  1. Dear Don,
    You complete me. You have such beautiful studdly features, and an amazing voice to sing on top of mountains. I'm so glad you're part of MY world. Love you my hunka bunka burnin' Love! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who commented above, but that was kinda creepy..... our wardies are honestly the bomb.com. I love the new look of your blog by the way. The AH quote's my fave. She's one of my top role models. :) Love it, love you!

    ReplyDelete