Sunday, August 22, 2010

Junior??

Wow, this summer has flown by crazy fast!! I can't believe that tomorrow I will be starting my JUNIOR year!!! Insane, right?? Yeah. So, in honor of going into the 11th grade, I decided to do a post all about 11!!

11 Things I did to end summer
-Sidewalk Chalked someone's house
-Got kiddie cones at Arctic Circle (chocolate ones!!)
-Played the ABC game in Walmart
-Stalked a random stranger in Dick's
-Crashed a party
-Pretended Tiffany's car was a spaceship and filmed it for 8 minutes 11 seconds.
-Attempted prank calling
-Got hit on by boys I didn't know
-Creeped on people I DID know
-Burned something
-Made AWESOME memories with my bestie, Tiffany Sue.

11 Things I'll do this school year
-Go to Parker Lemon's farewell
-LEARN TO TAP DANCE!
-Go on my very first date
-Get my driver's license
-Make a new friend
-Party it up in Spanish with Denali
-Audition for Xela
-Take my first AP exam
-Go to work at my first job
-Take the ACT
-Live with NO REGRETS!!!

11 Things you may not know about me
-I hate to talk on the phone, but I love to talk to people while they're talking on the phone.
-I wish I could dance, but I really really can't.
-I'll probably die of popcorn lung because I eat it every day.
-I think military men and cowboys are yummy :)
-I don't make decisions. Ever.
-I love Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas, and Sterling Knight. And I know that's very junior high of me.
-I pretend I live in the Harry Potter or Avatar worlds sometimes.
-I like to pretend I'm artistic.
-I am very superstitious and believe in wishes, horoscopes, and fortunes.
-I wish I was a 300 lbs. black woman, or at least could sing like one.
-I love my life, love my family, love my friends, and love myself for who I am.

E+M+I+L+Y+D+R+E+G+I+S= 11

Junior Year?? Bring it on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment