Saturday, March 06, 2010

Maybe I'm not so bad after all. . .

In Creative Writing, we had to write this poem about how good we are because we don't do bad. It was actually pretty fun. My friend Rachel and I had a blast coming up with different things that we've never done. My list had things like: I've never falsely called 911, sold my soul to the devil, stolen my neighbor's mail, filled my brother's shoes with toothpaste, changed the language on my mother's cell phone, or bitten my sister on Christmas. Oh, wait, maybe I HAVE done that last one. Whoops. We also had to write three flashes based on a quote. I chose one from Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. It was swell.
In other news, I had my very first Girl's Camp Stake Meeting today!! Our stake theme is "O what songs of the heart" and each ward had to come up with a musical. We, due to my superior intellect in the area of musicals -that's a joke ladies and gentlemen- chose The Little Mermaid, my all time favorite movie. I'm so psyched!!
Also, I talked to Rachel today and we decided that we need to get together and make a Barbie movie. But that's another story.
Peace and love.
xoxo
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment