Monday, March 22, 2010

Feeling Guilty. . .

I feel bad. I never write in my blog. And when I do, it's short and pointless. So, now I will write a LOOONG meaningful entry. Okay, I lied. I won't. Today was the end of 3rd term, so it meant to things: 1) Only one more term till summer!!! 2) No school today!!! Today, I had a total blast. The day started out with sleeping in and just got better. I went with Tiffany and Chandler to do a photo shoot for Tiff's photography class. We went down to Main Street and took 260 pictures!!! It was way fun. There was a ton of cool architecture and crumbly brick walls and stuff. I had no idea what I was doing, but Chandler's pictures turned out really cute! If you want to check out a few, they're up on Tiff's blog, www.tiffanysue14.blogspot.com . They're totally awesome!

Afterwards, we went back to Tiffany's house and got ready for our MINI SPIRIT BOWL SHINDIG!!!! It was totally fun. The party guests consisted of Tiffany, Chandler, Me, Hayden, Mco, Quinn, Nicole, and Hanna. And Stupidity. First, we had a mashed potato eating contest, won by yours truly. It was so hard! No one could even finish the huge scoop Tiff plopped on their plates. I only won because I was the last person to say "I quit!" It was a blast, but I don't think I'll be able to eat mashed potatoes for a few years! Then we attempted to do this game where you ate through a bowl of spaghetti mixed with peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and maple syrup. You were supposed to eat it until you found starbursts hidden inside, but it smelled so nasty that no one could even try. Finally, me, Chandler, and Tiffany decided just to take a little bite to see if it was bad. How bad was it? Let's put it this way: No one could even swallow. We all spat it out in the sink. Next came Root Beer Pong!!! The nonalcoholic version of the traditional game. Chandler almost cried every time she had to swig another glass of Root Beer. It was quite funny. We played girls vs. boys, and the girls lost. After that we played "I Have Never" with marshmallows. We'd go in a circle and everyone would say something they'd never done, and if you had done it, you had to put a marshmallow in your mouth, but you weren't allowed to chew. Chandler ended up with probably six marshmallows in her mouth. One by one, everyone had to run outside and spit them out. It was disgusting. Then we all just chilled and played "I Have Never" for a while until everyone went home. All in all, a pretty amazing day, although I kind of wish more people could have come. I'm glad I have such awesome friends!!!

xoxo
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment