Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Familia

Today I was thinking about how much I LOVE my family!! I honestly think I must've won the lottery in the Pre-Existence or something like that! Everyone already knows who everyone in my family is, but here's a little heads up just in case.

Daddy (44): More commonly known as Bishop Regis, or the Bish for short, my daddy is awesome!! He loves to do things outdoors and being active. His new obsessions are Chuck and fishing. He also has an incredible singing voice and sang me to sleep often when I was a child. The thing I love most about him is how he is such a great example. He's so honest and hardworking and genuine.

Mommy (Forever 29): An optimistic alto and her kidneys are just fine. She's giggly and my best friend. Sometimes it's hard to remember who is the fifteen-year-old with her, but we always have a TON of fun. She's the coolest mom on the planet (and I'm not just saying that so I can get a later curfew). What other mom lets her fifteen year old daughter snuggle with her when she has a bad dream?

Clarke (27): My big brother, I love love love him. He's the best listener and he's so nice!!! He's really athletic and he has a great sense of humor.

Kate (20): For those of you who know of my love for Full Metal Alchemist, Azu Manga Daioh, and Ouran High Host Club, you can attribute all that to my big sissie Tatherine. She's the one who gives me the tips on good anime and good books. You can always find her with her nose in a book or her iPod in, jamming out to some tunes. She's quirky and Katie and I love her for it.

Amy (almost 19): One sentence needed: She is the Anne to my Helen. Okay, so I only need one sentence, but I can't leave it at just that! She's hilarious and beautiful and an amazing singer and artist. Amy always knows how to make people feel comfortable and is the best friend in the world. She's so comfortable with who she is and she's very accepting of others. She's also probably the most gorgeous person I have seen in real life.

Lisser (17): Oh Kevie. Melissa is the closets to perfect a person can be without living in the City of Enoch. She's so sweet and kind and helpful. She's also so responsible it almost makes me sick. I thought teenagers were supposed to be flighty and self-absorbed!! She's an amazing volleyball player and she loves it! She always comes home and shows me her sweet bruises, scrapes, scars and other battle wounds. She lets me goof off with her and she's my best friend. I love having our weekly sister lunches.

T-Man (almost 14): Either Thomas has been hunching over for the past thirteen years, or he's suddenly a giant!! Everywhere I look, he's inhaling food, and then poof! he's grown another inch. He makes me feel short. I'm 5'8. That's hard to do. He's a sweetheart who can tell you anything you want to know about computers, Zelda, X-Men, or anything else of that sort. A self-proclaimed geek, he's a typical little brother, and I couldn't love him more for it.

Marco (6): My baby. He's the cuddliest puppy in the world, and he's mine. He snuggles with me and listens to me and is always there. I even wrote a poem about him!! I love him more than anything else.

Thanks for bearing with me. I really really love my family and they're the most important thing in the world to me besides my religion. I don't know what I would do without them. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

xoxo
emily

P.S. Pictures to follow later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment