Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ouch.

Today I woke up and realized I have FOUR DAYS until I leave for college. That's less than the fingers on my hand. Yeah, you could say I'm a little spooked. I still have a kajillion things to do.

I need to pack up everything I own.
I need to purchase books and notebooks and pens and kitchen supplies.
I need to finish up my FOL readings and pack for the conference.
I need to finalize everything with my job in Provo to make sure I'm ready to start next Saturday.
I need to possibly register my car for Wyview parking.
I need to finally get my laptop and luggage and BIA grant money.
And I need to say goodbye to my baby brother, my parents, my puppy, and my best friend.

It's scary.

But I can't wait to move into my dorm, meet my roommates, get to class, live my life.

I'm growing up! And growing pains hurt, but I know I'll come out bigger, stronger, and ready to take on what life throws at me.

BYU, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun and know that you are missed. Come visit sometime ok?

    ReplyDelete