Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Three things. . .

I'm grateful for:
my incredible family
my awesome friends
the gospel


I love:
getting enough sleep
seminary morningsides with Elder C. Scott Grow
Ingrid Michaelson and Mindy Gledhill


I find pointless:
computer technology with Coach Boog
making your bed (I'm just going to get back into it in a few hours. . .
locking my car doors (it's a pain to unlock them all, and trust me Mom, NO ONE is going to steal this car.)

I'm looking forward to:
state 4a football semi-finals (go braves!)
sleepover in my brand new bedroom with my girls!!
11-11-11 (that wish better come true)


I need to do:
start my Dante imitation for AP Lit
apply to BYU
write letters to my missionaries!


I wish I had:
time and money to go shopping in New York and fill my new closet :)
healthier hair (these split ends are REALLY out of hand)
bad eyesight so I could wear these glasses:

www.bonlook.com. adorable, right?



Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment