Thursday, November 03, 2011

Because I'm a slacker and never ever blog

A few Top Things that happened that I haven't gotten around to mentioning:

#1 Awkwardly Fantastic Thing - Halloween Dance with Derek Marsden {yeah, I know. What is it with me and asking sophomores?} We went as "Christmas" and I had a blast. Thanks Derek!
#1 Bitter Sweet Thing - Dallas {one of my best friends and the most genuine person I have EVER met} left for the MTC on Wednesday. I'm so excited for all he's going to do, but I'll miss that kid more than I can say. He's going to be one incredible missionary :)
#1 Choral Thing - First choir concert of the year! We're not exactly the incredible choir we were last year, but we'll get there :) And afterwards, I went on an awkward date-type thing to Pace's with KevKev {not really.....but really} and kicked Tyler and Kendall's butts at Halloween Bingo {we won't mention the Lego Harry Potter board game}.

#1 Terrifying Thing - Halloween means scary things. . .such as junior high choir concerts. 'Nuff said. {also terrifying: this picture. It has "archives" written all over it}

#1 Brave Thing - Football games have been a party and a half! Even though it's getting WAAY too cold to be outside. I must really want to support Hayden Call {#70} or something. . .

#1 Splendid Thing - I really have the best friends in the whole world :) Wouldn't trade these girls for anything

#1 Frustrating Thing - My phone is completely spastic and decided a few weeks ago that it would be a good idea to send texts to people they weren't intended for. A few of the weirdest:
"But then how would you kill me. . . .?"
"I'm just trying to flirt with you, nbd."
"Ew. I don't want to date you. . . "
". . . You know me too well."
All perfectly normal in context of my conversations, but a little sketchy if you get them out of the blue. So if you get something strange, you've been warned.

#1 Spooky Thing - Spent Halloween at Tyler Jean's marathon watching The Twilight Zone {doo-doo-doo-doo} A great night spent with my best friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment