Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In other news....

{no, this post is not about Kevin and thermal underwear. thank heavens.}

Stella is officially bumpered!! Not gonna lie, I kinda miss being able to recognize her easily in the parking lot. But I'll take a bumper over a few minutes of searching any day.

Kate leaves for the MTC tomorrow. What?? Where the heck did those eight weeks go? She gave an AWESOME farewell address on Sunday. She's going to be an incredible missionary.
Also, a little scary fact for ya: in the last two months, 5 -yes, I said FIVE- missionaries have been hit by cars in her mission {Texas McAllen, Spanish speaking}. Two of them died. Yes, we're worried as heck, but if that's where the Lord needs her, that's where she'll be!

I donated blood for the first time on Friday! And I didn't even pass out!! Plus I got a really cool t-shirt and snacks :) Thank heavens Steph is HOSA president and was there to hold my hand :)
Apparently my family thinks I'm bad at giving hugs. Rude.
It's partially because of this picture:

and partially because last night I accidentally shouldered Trav in the throat and elbowed Andrew in the nose while trying to hug them.
Okay. So there might be more truth to that statement than I'm willing to admit.

The best part of my sisters coming home? Puppy piles and group naps :)
Thanks Bailey {Lucy's roommate} for being willing to Dilley up and snuggle.
{pic from last thanksgiving. boy was that comfortable}
also. listen to this song and don't smile. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment