Saturday, May 07, 2011

A Ugly Princess

Let me tell you the story of an ugly princess.

No, that princess is not me (and shame on you for thinking it!)



That princess is my friend Kendall.





He's a keeper, right?



Anyway, to hear the ugly princess's story, click here.



Last night, I attended a dance party at my friend Riley's house....which kind of turned into this. Not sure what "this" is. "This" is awkward, "this" is hilarious, and "this" is definitely confusing. But most of all "this" was a crazy fun night with my best friends.



To describe last night, you only need one line.
A Ke$ha line.
After all, she speaks to my soul.


"Maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep."




We were on one last night, being crazy, falling down, laughing WAY too loudly at jokes that weren't even funny. But it was an enjoyable evening and I'm glad my friends are that cool :)








No comments:

Post a Comment