Monday, May 02, 2011

Best Weekend. Best Choreography. Best Friends.

Let me just begin this by stating that I have AWESOME friends! Like really. They're incredible.


Here's a little taste:








Yeah, I know. You're WAAAY jealous. It's okay. I expected it.


I really am so blessed to have every single one of them in my life:


My "roommates" Tyler, Riley, and Steph.

My bestie Tiph.

Future housing buddy Hanna Cutler.

The guys: Dallas, Landon, Colton, Kendall & Co.

The asian K.J.

My soulmate Mark Brand.


Really, every single one of my friends is absolutely amazing. They understand me, they accept me (strange phobias, quirks, and flaws included) and they help me to be a better person.


That's why this weekend was so fabulous.



Friday I partied it up at Kendall's house (don't worry, we definitely had a food, water, and snowball fight. All at the same time. Indoors. Thanks to Kendall's wonderful mom for being so incredibly nice about it!)












Saturday I headed up to USU with my musical family to perform a production number from Crazy For You. We nailed the tap-off in Stiff Upper Lip and returned home with the "Best Choreography" title for all Utah high schools. Aw yeah!








All in all, the weekend was splendid. Completely phenomenal.


And it wasn't because of what I did, but who I did it with.


Thank you to my spectacular friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment