Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm baaaaaack.

So it turns out you get to college and suddenly have NO TIME. I'm not even sure where my time goes. Sure, plenty of it is spent doing homework, catching up with folks back home, and hanging out with my roommates, but I find myself going to sleep at two o'clock in the morning thinking "What the heck did I do with my day??" Needless to say my blogging has suffered.

Life has been so incredibly topsy-turvy. I honestly feel like I'm on a rollercoaster, constantly going up and down, feeling like I'm going to hurl if it all doesn't stop soon, but somehow still enjoying it.

There have been some MAJOR adjustments in my life recently, and I've sort of been thrown for a loop.
I'm homesick, heartbroken, and extremely sick of eating nothing but cheerios, fruit snacks, grapes, and quesadillas.

But I have some hilarious, kind, incredibly patient roommates and somehow we're all getting through this together, even if it means the occasional low-fat brownie and "hard serve" ice cream.

BYU is better than I could've imagined, even if my experience hasn't gone quite like I planned.

My classes are interesting, my ward is great, and my roommates are family.

I think I'm going to like living this Cougar life.

No comments:

Post a Comment