Thursday, August 11, 2011

So lately

I have been not in quite the right mood. Not exactly sad, but not really happy. Super stressed out, that's for sure, kind of bummed about different things, and not my usual chipper self. You saw the face I was makin' Tuesday.

BUT THEN.

-I was able to go to the temple Tuesday after all {Oquirrh Mountain which was BEAUTIFUL! Plus, my good friend Dallas was able to perform the ordinances which was super cool}
-I learned how to polka at musical. How could this not make you happy?
-I was able to complete ALL of Act I and Act II of The Crazy Escape PERFECTLY. Didn't fudge on a single line.
-I went to a fun back-to-school picnic with the wardies.
-I got a text from a dear friend letting me know he cares.
-I remembered the entire dance for Many A New Day and didn't injure anyone during the skipping line {YES!}
-I fixed my schedule so I can be in seminary! {Even if I have to be in AP Lit all by my lonesome}
-I went to lunch with some sweet girls who reminded me why I love musical.
-I got to go to {and sort of plan} a birthday shindig for a friend I kind of lost track of and haven't seen in a while. It was good to reconnect.
-I remembered why I love my friends so much {a) they're hilarious b) they're hilarious c) they're hilarious}
-I saw my role model {Jane P. Busk} and realized that we'll still be friends, even if she skipped out on musical this year.

So yeah, life's pretty great. What was up with all the whining I was doing? Honestly, some people. Am I right?

And this the face I'm makin' today

1 comment: