Friday, April 01, 2011

So remember forever ago when I was attempting the whole 30 day challenge? You know, the one that failed epically? Yeah.

Anyway, I promised I would post a list of everyone who I had been PLANNING on blogging about so you would know that I do love you and you weren't forgotten. Also, keep in mind that the order of appearances was random. I didn't rank you on your importance in my life. I promise.

So here it is:

Day #17: Tiffany Sue Erickson
Day #18: Steph Jensen (or as some people like to call her, Steph Nelson)
Day #19: My Mutti and Papa
Day #20: Garrett, the big G$ himself
Day #21: Amy Beth O'Brien
Day #22: Dallas Hileman
Day #23: Thomas
Day #24: Hayden Johnson (aka Doug, aka Best Friend)
Day #25: Furry (my teddy bear.....yeah. I'm like four years old. So what?)
Day #26: Lucy (alias: Melissa Christine Regis)
Day #27: The Gorgeous Grace Holloway
Day #28: Shanni Swenson (my wardie)
Day #29: My big brother William Clarke
Day #30: Justin Bieber - My inspiration and the love of my life.

And also, remember, this list was compiled at the end of January, BEFORE my little 30 Day adventure began. Just so ya know....

No comments:

Post a Comment