Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just thought you should know

Today I went to lunch with my friends Grace and Jane. They're hilarious and I can tell that in fifty years, they'll be 19 times funnier. That's just the kind of people they are.

I answered to prom today using the children from my daycare. Pretty proud of my ingenuity.

Yesterday I hung out with my boss outside of work for a full three hours. Weird thing? We didn't run out of things to talk about or have any awkward silences. And I told her all my high school drama. She's the best.

I've stopped wearing makeup. Takes too much time and effort. Not worth it. But I did buy a new mascara today for when I go back to my heathen ways. Switched from Blackest Black to Very Black. So if my eyelashes look a little less black, that's why.

The weather was way nice today. Can't wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment