Monday, February 08, 2010

Just talking to a sidewalk crack.

So, basically I have no idea what to do with a blog. What am I supposed to write? I guess I'll just write about my Creative Writing assignment. I had to spend fifteen minutes with a sidewalk crack. For the first ten minutes, I was bored stiff, then I had a little conversation with the crack. It went something like this:

Emily: Hello there little sidewalk crack.
Sidewalk crack: . . . .
Emily: I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.
Sidewalk crack: . . . . .
Emily: I'm hungry. I wish I had a peach right now. Do sidewalk cracks like peaches? Do they even get hungry?
Sidewalk crack: . . . .
Emily: You're not very talkative, are you?
Sidewalk crack: . . . .
Emily: It's okay. Being shy isn't a sin.
Sidewalk crack: . . .

It kind of continued on like that for the next five minutes. Fun, right?
Well, I talk to sidewalks. That's just one of the many enigmas that make up my life. Let me know if you can puzzle it out.

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment