Thursday, October 04, 2012

Oh college....

Sometimes I really really really love college! 
The late nights, the awesome friends, my roommate family, an incredible ward. It's all pretty great.

But then I remember that I have to take tests. And I'm being graded. Then suddenly college isn't so fun anymore.
I studied for my American Heritage test for about two hours. And I got an 84. An 84?? What happened to the good old days in high school when just showing up to class was enough to ace a test, never mind forming study groups and going over your notes ten million times.

And now I'm about to go take a Humanities midterm where I have a better chance of becoming a professional hockey player than acing this test. And if you know me, you know that is a LOONG shot.

But want to know a secret? I wouldn't trade this college experience for anything. Sure, it's hard and sometimes it sucks. Yes, I rarely get enough sleep and sometimes have to eat fruit snacks for dinner. And it's true that this is the hardest thing I've ever done. But I love college and wouldn't give it up for the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment