Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dear BYU

Why do you hate me? All I want is for you to accept my AP scores. . .

This past week I got my AP scores in the mail and did a lot better than I was expecting! But unfortunately, due to some glitch or something, my scores don't appear on my BYU transcripts. Which means that the 22 credits I've earned, not to mention the classes I've tested out of, don't show up. I swear if I have to take Statistics all over again. . . .

But really, I'm getting so pumped for college! I registered for classes a few weeks ago, and I've been looking at the required courses for my major (Family Life with an emphasis in Family Studies). I'm so stoked to take them!! There are just so many interesting things to learn, and I can really dig in deep to the subjects that fascinate me! I can't wait.

Also, I've been emailing a little bit with my roommates. We've made up a list of kitchen supplies we need and are slowly checking off each little addition to our new dorm. They sound like a great bunch of girls and I'm excited to meet them!

And to top everything off, I've FINALLY finished all the paperwork required for my scholarship and the grant from the BIA. BYU is so close I can almost taste it! I just can't wait to be wearing that Cougar blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment