Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Bet you thought I contracted some horrible disease or something, huh?

Yes. It's called Senioritis. And it's the worst (I say a lot of things are the worst, but this is legitimately the actual worst.) And now I have zero motivation to do anything. That's why I haven't blogged in twenty million years.
There are approximately 354826 things that I need to blog about.

Prom #1 and the hospital trip.
Universal Studios Orlando and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico and my newly discovered sun allergies.
T's 16th birthday and the midnight showing of Avengers with the world's biggest Marvel fan.
Prom #2 and all its fabulous surprises :)
AP test mania and 23 days until graduation (not that I'm counting. . .)
Hunter Hayes coming to Utah with Carrie Underwood and the presented dilemma (tickets or groceries in college?)

But I'll get around to all that eventually.

Right now, I think I'll just leave you sitting in anticipation. This is just my formal promise to eventually stop neglecting my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment