Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Sometimes. . .

Totally stole this from Grace. But I don't feel all that guilty because she stole it from someone else :)

I get weirdly excited about the toys in kids' meals from fast food restaurant.

I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when I read sweet notes from sweet girls :)

I can't stop thinking about April. Definitely going to be a rockin' month, nbd.

I just want to eat popcorn and raspberries all day, every day.

I am kinda a bad person and eavesdrop on the secretaries gossiping during office aid.

I wish I could dye my hair purple. Not the whole thing, obviously, just a little strand. But I know I would absolutely regret it ten minutes later.

I just don't understand the allure of smoking. Seriously, bad breath and diseased lungs? And for what?

I can't believe how close I am to GRADUATING! AND COLLEGE!!

I strongly consider spending a lot of money on tickets to the Lady A concert in two weeks. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment