Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Awkward obsessions I thought I'd be over by now:

blowing bubbles with straws HERSHEY'S KISSES WITH ALMONDS milo ventimiglia MAKING HAIR MUSTACHES sky by joshua radin MELANIE MOORE harry potter crazy girl by eli young band WANTED BY HUNTER HAYES only you by joshua radin coloring with twistables pandora.com DEARBLANKPLEASEBLANK.COM the bachelor THE HUNGER GAMES justin bieber THE FEAR YOU WON'T FALL BY JOSHUA RADIN you got what i need by joshua radin MELANIE MOORE okay, all joshua radin songs TAKING TEN MINUTE NAPS hugh jackmanthe color purple (not the book, the actual color) BLOG STALKING deargirlsaboveme.com CRIMINAL MINDS melanie moore (yes, I am aware that makes three times. she's just that great.) weekend update on snl HILARY SWANK CHARACTERS writing in my journal and listening to music while sitting on my closet floor and a million more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment