Thursday, September 08, 2011

Right this instant

I should be doing my AP Lit homework, but instead, I am

- Facebook stalking random people....
- Listening to Hunter Hayes <3
- Playing with my Carl's Jr. Kid's Meal toy
- Praising the name of Landon McKinnon and our newly founded friendship pact.
- Missing my favorite seniors (Lucy, Grace, Dan, Dallas, Erica)
- Stressing about stuff. . . basically anything and everything
and most importantly
- Avoiding any semblance of responsibility

So. . . . . . . yeah.

Also, random thought for the day:
Do you know who's probably the cutest girl on the planet?
Hanna Beatrice Cutler.
Seriously.
She's the only person I know who could make getting beaten up by Carl look graceful.
Also, she has probably the prettiest singing voice I've ever heard in person.
"Sometimes when you're distressed on stage, you just have to hold hands."
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment