Friday, June 03, 2011

It is now officially SUMMER!!

Super Stoked! It's summer. You know what that means? No more homework, no more tests, no more papers. At least until I start summer school in two weeks. But anyway.

To kick off the summer with a bang, I partied it up with some of my good friends :) I really am so blessed to have all of them in my life. They're pretty great.
After partying pretty hard around the fire pit and tramp, the girlies headed back to my house to rough it in the treehouse for the night. Super fun! Love those girls with all my heart.

Then, in the morning, we trekked up to Hanna's house to cook the first official Friday Morning Breakfast. Swedish Pancakes (crepes to most people, creps to Kendall), good ol' OJ, and fresh fruit. Can you say yum?


After that, we all (Me, Hanna, Steph, Tyler, Riley, Hayden, Kevin, Colton, Kendall, and Landon) headed back to the tree house to attempt to fit ten teenagers in the small space. Difficult and uncomfortable, but possible.

Super fun way to start off the summertime festivities. Love my awesome friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment