Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk Festival

Every year our city puts on a Sidewalk Chalk Festival on Main Street. People everywhere come to draw amazing pictures and some of the local businesses even sponsor particularly talented artists. I went with Lissa to see them on Monday. Can you say wow??! It was possibly the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I fell in love with some of the pictures, and luckily Lis thought to bring the camera to take a few shots. These are only some of the amazing masterpieces!! The little underwater pic is Dakota Sea Monster by Kylie Kelsch, a girl in my ward. Isn't she talented? Stuff like this makes me wish I could draw!




2 comments:

  1. I MISS THE CHALK FESTIVAL!! I wanna come up and see it really bad. did the rain ruin it or is it still good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's still good. so you should come up and play with me :)

    ReplyDelete